Creative vacatons

Creative vacatons

Thursday 13 November 2014

Update! two new versions. New Music! Epic night and timelapse video

Sometimes it is nice to be flexible. Actually most of the time it's nice to be flexible. The weather turned out pretty bad on Monday and on top of that the newspaper called me to shoot video of the prime minister of Norway who was meeting local heroes from World War 2. After e-mailing the clients we decided to go on Tuesday instead. I got my time with the prime minister.

Tuesday night turned out to be the best night so far this season, one of the best shows that I've ever seen.

I'm first and foremost a photographer. I'm definitely not a musician. After having the video out there for a few days I've gotten some feedback about the music. Some like it others don't, and I've had some suggestions about what to put instead. Please tell me what you think.
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vidar and Silvia
I prefer the AKM, moody music.
The others are to energetic.
Regards
Robert Pollock
(We hope to return to Studio78 sometime soon)

Silvia or Vidar said...

Thanks for the feedback. I have to say I agree with you.

Vidar

Silvia or Vidar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.